The player implements media source extensions and modern techniques for streaming video content. The player works with the streaming protocols HLS, DASH and Progressive Download and implements components and plugins to fit all business cases such as video advertising or subscription models.
Important note: With version 5 and above our player does not implement fallback to flash anymore. It’s completely removed from our code base.
Why using v5?
Well, our video player is completely rewritten under the hood. Months ago we decided to rewrite and review our code base. We are doing this to provide you a state-of-the-art video player with extra functionality and the possibility to write plugins as a developer.
API Docs and usage
If you want to use a specific version of our player, you are able to use it any time.
- Always the latest 3 Versions
- Chrome for android is supported
- Chrome for iOS is supported
- Always the latest 3 Versions (and the latest ESR Version)
- Firefox for android is supported
- Firefox for iOS is supported
- Firefox Focus is supported
- Supported, starting with Safari 13
- Safari for iOS is supported
- Always the latest 3 versions (and the last EdgeHTML version)
- Edge for android is supported
- Edge for iOS is supported
- Opera (latest 3 versions)
- Samsung browser (latest 3 versions)
- Huawei browser (latest 3 versions)
- Google AMP (via Plugin and iFrame)
- Facebook Instant Articles (iFrame)
Copyright (C) 2009 - 2022, 3Q GmbH, Berlin, Europe, All Rights Reserved. This source code and its use and distribution, is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable license agreement. More information on www.3q.video